Thursday, April 10, 2014

stoic-a-cuppa


I loved you and that shall be kept in the box

sealed and buried 

sentimental somewhat

stand up for the light - not

it was bitter, though about to lose sight

all in between bitter, and tasteless



you and I are not immaculate

flaws lay naked

for story tellers -

writing plots should come close to churn 

an ability of clairvoyance  

so many window panes I've sat beside

to each, I saw you in a different glow

you are my lead actor

I am your electric sheep


beautiful distance









you caught me, just before dawn

birds were chirping

a squeak of excitement

my camouflage made it sound louder


I remained silent

you must not sense

then I wrote a note and stick it on my wall

in blocked characters

before joining the birds






the best transition of reality I had 



No comments:

Post a Comment