Saturday, April 26, 2014

eponymous: a cycle

intensity lingered

like a cell block

perhaps a disturbed frequency

      swooshed across the bushes

the fine particles of minerals, dispersed

to be remained nameless

the cry of a phantom




vows exchanged

witness unfold, bows untied

I live the moment

but the golden rule, whispered

is to remain faceless

kissed your lips then I open my eyes

a faceless figure with its arms held firm, wrapped around me




why leave behind

blood trails and pins, clues possibly

oh you're so charming

very much attractive

I don't know who we are

nor where the voice originates

should you just die and then let live

posthumously, legacies of the incognito

of consequences

a mere preference, maybe







which is why

you bleached, up to the roots

as I cupped its face

carving nought into sense




No comments:

Post a Comment