Wednesday, April 2, 2014

cumulus

let's stay together

I vocalized

You lazed on the couch as you read, you remained silent.

Then you throw me a glance, and a smile so faint,

okay, but I'll have your room.



purple rouge stained ceramic cups

floor lamp lit, perpetual good nights

books laid high and low, surfaces and corners

sometimes they grew legs

occasionally piled up laundry bags

a day or another, we mess our sheets

wine glasses and that bottle of whiskey

one day I woke up in my former room

with evident sunlight

you were sleeping soundlessly 

as I reached 



we lurk in our shadows

I know nothing about you

to live with the patterns of an endeared and the unknown 

you're not a subject, not a material

no apparatus, no measurements involved

you're here

part of my picture



your control, your judgement 

you read too much, you dictated 

I see myself when you were staring at the mirror

was I been given too much freedom?

a strange energy clouded within

no, we don't talk about everything

maybe anything, but not everything



I apologized when your eyes shut, as you laid peacefully

motionless, apart from your breathing

I've never learnt how to let in

even not required, between you and I

you are full of tact

I stood opposite the grain 


I am under your full sentence





In our condition, goodbyes are not essential

one day I travelled to your waves

the only way I could speak to you

I took your hand and lead you to the space

we once lived in

it was not possible for us to meet up physically

I didn't walk that path you've cleared for me

a silent route

you were the reason I stood up

then, you became an obstacle 



it was strange

I came to tell you in a dimension, a relevant one

I smiled






I was murdered, before I get to apologize









No comments:

Post a Comment