Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Feelings.

Why are you crying, baby.



You are weeping non-stop.



I didn't quite remember actually.




Of all I tried, all I gave,... I was being very careful, I was doing what I wanted to, and what I didn't want to. I guess it takes two to be artificial. I feel like breaking it, and just walk away, walk away from it. It's so much easier.


Its embarrassing. I had to give up. Its a shame. I can't have it solved.
Are you telling me that I'm running away from it?
You do not even fathom how much this was punched in.
All I can do is to withdraw, so that I do not put myself in agony.
And then when it went away for awhile, I will collect my will to move forward,
...not to love you again,
I just want to make things right... least that I can do before I leave,
least that I can do before I leave... where ever it is.








Trying to forget my feelings of love.
wish I've never lived this long
hope it'll never come again
Like I've never lost you
and ...like I've never really had you

No comments:

Post a Comment