Thursday, February 23, 2012

Holeri Holeri, Holero.

Peace sits in after the havoc pulled us down.

It was deep, down under.

As if that is all that he could go, you see.



I tried to see, to see if its really a better way off, even if it sprang out from the darkest motive.

Where else on the other side, I see love, a rare sight it is, and it wouldn't struck if it is not for this tragedy.

It was actually better to have that cherished, instead of moaning, ...and all in agony.

For some reasons it felt that everything is sitting on where it is supposed to be, I see the details of this arrangement, it was a craft work, with utmost delicate craftsmanship I have ever seen.

I thought you would go, but, as we would always say,
never this way though, you would never have to leave like that,
...I thought so.


We will be well,

and they will be forgiven too.

No comments:

Post a Comment