Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Juxtaposed Personification.

You stand on the position of a statuary.

No value of art, for you were to function as a tool,
the meaning of your existence.

How long would you hang until,...
until you would have to fail me
so that I could leave me dearest memories sealed, sealed forever.

I didn't want to break you, with my own tips,
I just wanted to offer a hand, with utmost sincerity,
until I heard sounds of cracks,
which became mentally audible that I couldn't sleep at night,
to have them nights filled with nightmares,...

and when the first beam of Mr. Sun peeks,
it was actually perceived as a saviour.

Just hang on, please,

were your existence marked
just to remind me all of what happened?
to provide me visuals, jump cuts, reversed Déjà vu's?

Hang on, thy cracked hinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment