Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The International System of Units.

I could barely breath.

How could I speak on behalf of society, when thousands of eyes are watching, witnessing the transformation of this dynamic timeline.

You could dig all out of me, grind my gist into elixir-esque substances, if it could merely fit your purpose,

...how could I possibly get it right,
how is it possible for me to shoulder all of these right now...

How is it possible for me to gather myself, and even parts that I claim my extensions,
to speak to you with confidence,
proud as a peacock.

I feel intimidated by your roars,
I could imagine the waving flag of a certain expression.



It is not a gram, a pound or an ounce,
it is a fearful, none-absolute weight that crushes you down,
smashes your face on the ground
that even indignity is far from existence, to be brought up and provoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment