Friday, January 13, 2012

Feet on the Railway.

I remember that I was once lead to the railway.


Having you side by side,
not
having you realize that you were actually been honored
to have my hand - cling on your elbow
as the sundown, the life and the lifeless walked pass
both our names.

My eyes were opened
senses enlightened
you need not know everything
everything that I am going through
or that I have gone through

but you were so much of a gift to me
I felt peace
that allows me to see my future
even if its a glimpse of it

I wonder if the glimpse is what of I see
today
Either way,
it will stay within my labyrinths
until my golden watch halts its tick
tick tack
tock.










I realized that I haven't been honest to myself
for the longest time that I've remembered
Despite the search
I was still lost
I say thanks to a dear friend of mine
and for that
I will continue to love

No comments:

Post a Comment