Saturday, December 10, 2011

Identical.

I stepped into a house of music, least that I'd call it, that is.

It wasn't too lavish to begin with,

but it was all embedded, all from the tips of the man.



To see what this lady is doing,

doing all, to prove her existence.

Not for the sole purpose of that,

it was means over ends.



I was inspired.



It came to me,

this identical personification that we drew.

I was about to ask for permission,
if I can do it, one day.


And I will be able to sing for you.


As in, you don't have to know how to sing,

or express in any particular manner.

I will, and I want to do it for you.



I promise, I will not put myself in the picture,

and that I wouldn't interfere.

Just like how it was.


I'll be your quiet jukebox.


And I'll sing you this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment