Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Little Girl, There.

We were this close, this close... see this tiny gap between me thumb and the index finger?

I only got to hear about you, and it seems that nothing could change that pattern of relation, I'd assume.

And when I do, I smile, cause you reminded me of someone.


I think it is the entrapped mentality that we caught ourselves stuck within,
seems that we never failed to have talked ourselves to the bridge over water,
whenever allowed.

Somehow, our personal, distinctive encounters just made me ponder...
though its another unnecessary linkage, ...that I doubt any other would have poured any effort to fathom this mere subject.

It felt good when I sat down and analyse how it was, you know, finally there, without a plan, but with utmost blessings.

It was a show for myself. Though legs still shaky and wobbly.

Maybe one day, one day you'll understand.



It would be pleasant for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment