Thursday, December 29, 2011

Droplets and Sunshine.

Misty was the morn,
sounds like someone had woken me up
a foil rustle, was it...

Hmmm.
No, it wasn't.

I have to really listen to myself, as the repetition murmured.
Bells on my dermis bloomed.
then I heard a tune of solemn in my head.
Makes me wonder what was the weep about.
But it was a melody of melancholy.
Was it a projection or a
reflection...

xxx

I kept it all concentrated,
as I had my positive energy all channeled through.
Knowing I were to be put through tests to get by,
was actually, an acknowledgement - that message, somehow.

Please be patient,
I told myself.

I knew where not to head
as much as my nature was to be designed as such.
I knew I couldn't afford to step in
as I bury in the pool of remorse.

Should not my leash convey that I am all restrained,
for/but my intentions are just to shower you a can of fresh air,
and a ray of sunshine.

I will smile too!
If all allows.

xxxxx xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment