Tuesday, January 24, 2017

初體驗

registration of an act in the mind

the matters of the most trivial

since when have I lost the ability -

no



since when have I pick up the ability

of feeling such simple feelings

you make me weak on my knees

I have zero immunity on you being you



you sent me a picture

you sent me a thought

so I can keep it in my pocket

so you can make me smile

I did it

an act that I would never fathom

even with that presence I would still hide

because your eyes speak of that one language

I'm smitten

I'm all yours



you have no idea

how dear you are to me

in the case where time and space

has to stand in between

the universe of our souls


and always

I feel like travelling ahead of time

just to touch you

just to see you

just to hear you

just to smell you

to taste you




my love

now, this space

this experience is butter

this lifetime would be our butter knife

the touch would be what I'm feeling now

smooth

and you

you are my good fat,

saturated


No comments:

Post a Comment