Friday, January 13, 2017

someday my prince will come

because of the slightest change of air

the colour of space

it became so intimate, one that I own so dearly

I have been careful of my expressions

and as I open, I listen to myself that morn

I digest your words like food particles

into my bloodstream






I guess I willingly took you into another context

one that only allows the two of us to exist







I thank you, for you came like the wind

swiped my feet and puffed the skirt I wore



as I savour my moment of being held in your arms

as I put everything I came for, in your hands

and see you fly




you reminded me of a part of me that I have never seen

and as my rhythm sways its way

you came, like a prince

with a dark coat he wears




lets walk this path

love

No comments:

Post a Comment