Sunday, November 27, 2016

镜子

no label

classification

generalization

with you

I fly and float and 

I grasp, 

what is in the air



I grasped you

you are a mirror

you are new

yet with a sense of familiarity

your actions are calculable 

and not, in the same time



but when I see you 

tilting your head when I tilt mine

reaching out a finger when I do the same

playing with your hair as we monkeyed over

a reflection




who are you

are we fascinated by what we found

the unknown

and what we share in the same time

your being

is as steady as my rock I envision




what is actually written for us

I am clueless

my world should evaporate

and be defined freely as a dance

as I sing to you

lightly, swiftly

like the sunlight you look forward to

and we mirror

our smiles

beaming from the heart



No comments:

Post a Comment