Wednesday, November 16, 2016

air

I am weightless

like the air

perhaps not to be carried

destined to roam free




I would float towards you from a distance

with a translucent body

give you warmth

and an eye to keep


if my soul could fly

I would reunite with you for a while



like how a guardian would function

silently

I'll make sure you wouldn't feel so lonely in the nights when you can't sleep

I'll make sure you will feel safe on your bed

albeit worrying over mundane matters


like paying the bills

and packing your cymbals and your snare


give you warmth, I will

as I hug you from behind

if you remember

how I love to give love



I might be also able to remind

what it is like to stage our encounter

we practiced so keenly in our imaginations

no matter where it takes us

and land




I am better off weightless

an imagination

you paint

and will ever be fulfilled

No comments:

Post a Comment