Sunday, February 28, 2016

hazy

she didn't even drink much...just loads of dancing




how casual you picked up details

before we part

this girl's alone, you don't quite know what to do or feel about it



getting into it is just not the easiest

regardless how I choose to open or reach out





I got my first glass broken   that night


it wasn't as tough as I thought it would be

though my heart was taking it very cautiously 

wine was great

reading was great

work was equally great

spotting you at the corner, too was sweet

this persuasive gut feeling oozed

overwriting all laws of the universe

you gave me more of a reason 



to be free spirited






when I read, there were doubts

a sense of categorized

           boring emotions

but I seem to be able to read some sense of genuineness



you got that gift






so much for a heavier pair of boots

nothing is going to stop me from reacting to my set of instincts





you're pretty much attractive






No comments:

Post a Comment