Saturday, February 8, 2014

Melodious

Then fingers started to tingle

body cries to be cracked

joints on the back, the limbs

would you be kind enough to have them identified?




You parallelized with my voice

not a dual tone,

but amongst the conversation between my body and I

where space was only meant to fit

        a being of solitary, fragmented solitary

non-intrusive, guard shed



was it the very image

like a spell, cast from a green of a rare bred

computerized when we first met,

coded and carved skilfully, as if designed as an implant


or was it all only played on the screens of the mind;

the abrupt enemy




Such nights

I wonder if you tried to have thoughts conveyed

as I did when I had you acted out, a character

to keep me shielded

from the oust of one of reality's take

extracted from the book of infinite hypothesis, probability






As she peeks

page two hundred and seventy one

a short fable flipped


you're here with me in my arms

you hum me a lullaby,

as I kiss you goodnight

















No comments:

Post a Comment