Monday, July 22, 2013

Post Mortem

Sorry love
I don't think you've learnt to care enough

I am in the brink of elimination
you don't need me, merely
I can not be of a valued asset of any form
I am not useful to you any more
Replaceable
Recyclable
Dolls on your rack
One of them that you practice your lies on -


I can not forget how cold you were


Sorry for putting you in the wrong position
fixing you there and just there but nothing else
it was my fault
stubborn, I stomped, yelped, and begged
for nothing near as desired
for more pain in the box
for unnecessary agony



I have lost my trust on you

no, they don't come with heavy emotion swings
only calm observations
I've learnt you in a new light and
it seems that I have slowly lost interest on you
just like how you lost interest in me
those days it seemed different
I wonder, how and why


I can not forget how cold you were


Show me
show me that you've given up on us
at least I'm right on this
at least I am


Fly, baby
fly and never come back
I have been selfish all along
please go
whatever makes you happy
whatever you want


No comments:

Post a Comment