Sunday, July 7, 2013

Intimacy

I share the same bed as you
virtually
you were lying beside me
quietly

as if we were lifeless, inanimate objects
I share my sheer distance with you
Our relationship was then established


I can reach you as I reached my hand out
it didn't have to be far away, fully extended
I can hug you tight
squeeze your fat
play with your hair
give you a peck - just a playful one maybe

I feel that I am comfortable with you
physical expressions would be surpassed
all that is between us
I love you
I felt it mutual
just not at the right time
therefore I couldn't
therefore other worldly matters sipped in
those coined the term: distraction

I feel you, close to my heart
I see you smile from afar
Your warmth exuded



You are my intimacy



One day,
a mandatory order was sentenced
production of love should be ceased at this point onward
until the patient gets fully recovered -
nobody knew what was best for all
we were all selfish bastards

"I suppose that's just the way the cookie crumbles"




Love -
you are so much to me
yet there is so much of you that I have to take in
so much that I have forgotten what it takes to be myself


Tell me, I have impaired vision
that I had an illusion
of how your eyes looked sorry
when I tried to recall our senses

...I haven't forgotten
how close we used to be

tell me that I'm wrong
tell me something




No comments:

Post a Comment