Sunday, July 21, 2013

Inspiration

Dear someone,

I remember how I used to just look at you
silently
on the seat beside

I remembered them details, delicate
how your lashes looked, not exactly long, but thick they were
how your face has not the smoothest skin,
but having irregular breakouts spread uneven
how you looked tan after a day under the sun
the contour of your face, so that I could gauge
how much weight you've lost -

I was careful of not having you to notice
that I was stealing looks on you
at times, I wish that I could look straight into your eyes when you look up
and give you a smile so sincere -
like every time I do

Not an act that I would imagine having it done on you
after few weeks of the unstable vibes
but at that moment I felt peace
for you are in peace, as I am



I remember-
before I left you to my vehicle
you were talking to me, you were relaxed and happy
your words have became a melody to me - yes, I was listening

It's just one of those moments that I find you beautiful
despite the fact that I noticed that your upper spread of teeth is reshaping its existence now, after years of orthodontics
and I find you cuter that way, anyway

I love to see you and your flaws
Nobody shall demand for perfection
and that is part of you that makes me fall for

I loved it too when we connected in our own ways
no extra words were needed
if you have never liked me before
I guess that's what you liked - our connection
how I would define intimacy
how I would say is special between us
what I look forward to,
whenever we meet

I realized that I am much in love with you
not returned in that way but
it is no more a mere like between that
I love you,
you can laugh at me,
or shun at my actions

I have yet to feel such freedom for a while
Finally, I get to admit to the point that I've fallen for you



I got to go, love.
I will be fine, you don't have to look for me.
If you will, I will assume that you're trying to please me - which you do not want to, and it is also something that I do not wish to gain from you too.
(You know that better than I do)
I wish I could shower you with my interpretation of affection,
to kiss and to cuddle, to squeeze a little
It went out of hand, you know why, even I was in denial at a point, what more you?

I love you.
Promise me you'll be fine.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment