Saturday, November 17, 2012

Meta-

Suddenly it seems

anything from the universe could be fed on

I have no fantasies built from objects, subjects, anyway you put it

But at this moment, it all seem to have established

Of what I took for granted

of the patterns I have control over

I could engage with them instantly

As if part of me is equally shared with my vicinity



I need not love to survive

you can leave me, either way

high speed, casual,

with a limp on your right leg,

with an empty sight on your pair of eyes

I took myself as a role of being gargantuan,

I shall stomach every single black particle - found between molecules

My dear,

I think I carry a lot of weight

more than you could imagine

I see fear in every pair of eyes I once adored

No - I do not feel pain, nor do I feel afraid about it

I am an irregular

I would have to take it in that way



If you have what it takes

do tell me off that it is not true

but I doubt that you are a man as such

Least is,

I know you well enough



I hope the mere exploration

fulfilled my role as your subject of love

regardless of it being an experimentation of failure

I played my role

and I did enjoy having you around

crafting our existence upon zero



Now

let me just try to erase what was supposed to be progressed among this programmed chaos

we shall return to blank

we shall return to be static

before everything gets to race towards its finishing line



No comments:

Post a Comment