Sunday, November 25, 2012

Plan B: Honesty

I never wished to hide from you

Honesty is an act of beauty

if you were to hesitate going through its circumstances

I doubt that you could stand among more misfits to be encountered


Here is my honesty to you -

If it doesn't serve as a purpose

it is hence seen as unnecessary

we've agreed on that, the other night

I have been squandering too much on you

too much that it has to be voided

and avoided

your actions told me that was true

for that was my only source of cue


There are just so much to treasure among the others

and I do value the transparency I share with each individuals

if what we have defeat its purpose - be it the means, or end

there is no point my dear

no point to keep this going


I like you

and I wish to take this further

I am not hasty, I believe so

it is just my pace that is different than yours

plus the many other external factors

that we somehow couldn't intercept

or should I say at least we tried


I do not know if it is supposed to be tough

when to let go

or when to wait

you are like a wind

mysterious and uncertain

no patterns to be observed

unless one chooses to play it safe with you

without any desire to change the status quo - even the slightest of that



I like you

even when I'm trying to hide it away

to not acknowledge it

eventually I found out

it had to be released



But now

I'll have to keep it aside

in the closet for now

no one knows what will happen to it

I just figured that it couldn't be released at this point

it causes damage

I presume



So fly

love

like how I used to put it

fly and never come back

don't even try to attempt


Don't ever come back




No comments:

Post a Comment