Saturday, April 16, 2011

Obedience.

Field constructions of trenches
a Magnum on hand
in a fixed poise you stand, ever ready
in depth defense running through fingers,
as planned ahead

So this is how it is to be dealt with
I figured

I see you no more
it is not even a matter of vaporization
You sublimed

"Taken by force"
voices chanted
this maze that was being plotted
so much that one thought one could see
in reality, it doesn't seem to be so
we just read no more

I don't subjugate to takes
one might found rooted in the system
like how you would refuse
like how we were thrown into isolated cages, subjects, to be tested
Attempts to have the wire bended
'It is more than me, so much more than you'

All I could relate is the smell of repugnance
thorns all over your body -
you could only open yourself to the plane of anterior
a destination I will never reach
were we vacuumed?

I must look like an enemy to you




No comments:

Post a Comment