Monday, April 11, 2011

Silhouette.

Standing in the middle of the stage of dark parquet
swimming in the midst of willed faces
Zonked and
I was mesmerized by the light in front of the doorway, in the middle
as it looked similar to the scribbles once prescribed

It was green and only, green
the seamless link of contrasts to be framed
As though I could be engulfed by the minimal visual that occupies the gauge of senses
Oh, it was calm and gentle
one that reminds me of tenderness...
it lingered?





Sunlight hit hard
reflected on the corridor
Silhouette of different men
trails the platform of aesthetics
nothing to do with shade seeking,
...we were merely passengers, I derived


A familiar block of solid color, I saw
one that I would easily identify among the flamboyant figures
layered with the afternoon sunlight
and the green patched background
it nailed


Was it a feign, or a recollection?


No,
it was a beautiful day. Cloudy, yet beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment