Wednesday, December 14, 2016

invitation

the world spun so slow

across spaces of anomaly

dimensions dreaded to visit

I came to fathom that we are all planted in our destined physical spaces

the trees that we talk to

the streets we breathe in

and the people we meet

it turns out that I am lonelier than I thought

in this universe

in this split second that we exist



I guess our worlds do take a lot to collide and harmonise

because of our perception of reality

we will never get to touch each other

physically, in this realm

if all we want to believe is the space that we've constructed

at the other corner of the universe

hence allow us to only be touched via a certain sense



if I am going to see you

I shall be brought forth by the smell of the sand dunes

the pollen of the pink hibiscus,

and the gravity of the moon



nobody knows why

but the truth



so if you're telling me

that this pursue will caused me to be shunned

come, my dear

come and bathe in my pool of blood


No comments:

Post a Comment