Monday, January 21, 2013

Epileptic

This experience must be one similar

of a neurological lapse

I couldn't get you off my mind

despite draining my physique

in a pool

under the sky of no limits

any form of defined space


Its overwhelming

...something beyond control


you were nothing

just a trigger


no, you were never worth it

I was just pulling up a show, one for me and myself

so that I am (self) entertained and not bored to stone



I couldn't have you erased

now that I feel that it's a must

I have never left myself in submerged in the pool for a very long time now

I am not you, and I couldn't possibly be you

No personification

No form of mimicry, or resemblance of manifesto

Even this very word

Speaks of utter instructions, a definite expression

Resistance


I will let you go

completely

and I shall come to meet you again one day

if all permits

if there will be a better time for all


I've walked up to you once

now I shall step back and sink

and submerge

like a sunset

like how nature revolves

No comments:

Post a Comment