Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Grandma Story (Not for Beds).

"Fair enough"
was what that came out from your thoughts.

It was then transcribed as a message, carried by synapses travelling in the blink of speed, expressed through the extension you sometimes adore, popped with the accompaniment of a triggering audio, ...it always give me buzzes.

And it trails, till today.

Goodness of yours dispersed in a gargantuan quantity, generous, as usual. In the existence of cacophony is the opposition party, vanished in silence, cause kept to be unknown. Without even scrutinizing, my dear, this is a rebound to square one,
Come, sit aside me, I'll tell you what I think of, just like how you sip your coffee.

I fathom your desire of the form of submission, to your questions, that is. The root that you parasite on has paid its time, it had its cycled run, even after death. Goodness of the practitioner wouldn't come to you in this dimension, as it makes no meaning, as the purpose is nullified. Then again, what is it that you seek for?





Wise one, I wish to speak.
Why did we collide in the designed force and motion, in the given space?
Was it for the present, I ask.
Is the design meant to be definite?

Mustn't I feel sad nor sorry for the aftermath, for I hold zero control of the circumstances.
I have came to a point that a reflection has mirrored upon, a result of the condition that was compiled by a series of involuntary outputs.

The vision is drawing closer, I believe.

I shall close my eyes, just as the film suggested.



No comments:

Post a Comment