Friday, September 30, 2011

Drive.

And I saw you.
Panicked, I stood afar.
I lost control.





Were there moments that I strolled along highways.
Knowing that we wouldn't be given a frame to be intersected, with minor probabilities.
As much as I love to drive, senses always hint me cues of residues that you left,
I guess it was already programmed deep down.
Hence it couldn't be refrained from the wake.

The exercise was for fun, most of the time that is.
Sometimes, imagination was drew upon.
They were like jigsaw puzzles, labyrinths, or maybe the Scrabble games that we used to crack our heads on...
Though I found myself in a warning district, occasionally.



I was driving into the other dimension. It was definitely out of the perimeters from the clouds of gray, it was where I knew I would head to, and I
never I thought that I would see you.

It was like somewhere in heaven.


In reality, I turn out to be pathetic.






I saw you.
Panicked, I stood afar.
I lost control.

No comments:

Post a Comment