Friday, June 24, 2011

假象映。

I held your hand,
we stepped into this warm coloured hall.
I followed as you quick paced through shoulders,
a tad behind,
this is where I heard your stories about,
this is your port, in this dimension, at this breadth of your stretch,
this is where you lead me to,
this is where you and I stand.

To be honest,
it wasn't difficult.

It wasn't in the picture but when it happened,
it wasn't bad.

In fact, it was gauged with tender,
my eyes worn a filter,
...like those fancy pancy lenses?
Everything was beautiful.



I enjoyed it,
it was an expression to be longed for,
much that I suppressed within.
And I felt like I did something for you,
in favour,
a magnetic field on a random frequency, in some degree
...somewhere that I am able to glide along.
Yes, it wasn't tough at all.


I walked in with you to our boxes,
eyes contained not of what I see.
It wasn't for you, fear not;
It was more than me.


I remembered,
it came gentle.

And I wish
it meant something to you too.

Yours truly,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment