Friday, March 25, 2011

The Scorching Sun.

There weren't any shades,

it was a direct spread on the surface.

I may be a flat, thin sheet
as if one dimension is reduced
there wasn't so much to be covered,
sometimes, maybe, among the open possibilities.
and I thought you might feel the same way, too.

as I see the endless green in front of the wind screen
it flicked,
and then the spread of the blue sea
it flicked again,
then a pitch black cloth that has white little diamonds attached
it flicked,
it doesn't seem to matter, somehow


It was so bright
I can hardly see you
the flare was too much for my mechanism of contraction

But I see you smile
bright as usual, you were
it never fails to put me in the state of detached
as if it is what that matters,
the only breadth that stands out alone.





It was a beautiful afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment