Tuesday, November 7, 2017

quiver

a double-boiled weight released from an infinite space

a space where only I am found

it floats quietly

      layer wrapping chaos

we co-exist in the white, infinite walls

talking in silence




my feelings are always enwrapped in a bullet shell

all the more intense and genuine

it is often powerfully perceived as a creation

but often handled with lack of caution

messy, mistreated

I feel helpless as I could never have it conveyed

as I struggle with accuracy

via modern language

to realize

this gift of sensation that I wish to give back in the form of love

will take a light year to reach you




I seek to unite

moments we claim to lock in due to dawn

I heard when your soul spoke to me

gentle, yet brave

indeed you gave, fragments I tend to seek in the dark

as I cry, I answered to your howl

as I cry, I answered to your call




I wish you knew how much I see

how beautiful you lay

how soft and faint my heart beats in front of you






and all of that

for a quiver of breath to fetch


No comments:

Post a Comment