Saturday, January 31, 2015

Alice skipped

for 12 hours, red rouge stained her lips

a day Alice gets to be lost

trip and fall

dust and gold

there is no goal, but vague painted shapes and sequences

whatever comes, I embrace

whatever counts, all picked


Alice created a coded zone

for visitors of the same wave length

sometimes they speak in a most familiar language

sometimes - not meant to be decoded


there was no dishonesty

there was nothing to be shunned, nor shy off

this endless flow of fountain

I love generosity, I remembered

the abundance of fuel that pumped me

up to the sky

up, up to the sky



for I am blessed, when I count what's gained

when you don that glow you walk out with

all things beautiful will be attracted

as you emit light in abundance








No comments:

Post a Comment