Saturday, October 25, 2014

recognition

those sitcom parodies sounded very nostalgic

my source of happiness, derived from the contentment of decoding messages

topped by the familiar extremes of simple indulgence

of sodium packets and capitalized coffee chains



today I sit on a rather different realm, creating different experiences

it has nothing to do with lessons, since each page

is a brand new breed that writes his own column

long live - doesn't lead you to a goal



I can't help but to not be absorbed by the after effects

consequences I once hand painted

they glided through air, without my control

as I sat firmly on the ground, my roots retained



I am then in love of myself, the more comfortable of my own skin

darkness prevails

as I smiled and


No comments:

Post a Comment