Saturday, July 21, 2012

Rewind

I did not intend to look back,

but being in the land you've once grown on,

stirs such an uneasiness within me.

I tried so hard to have it covered,

so hard to have it balanced,

...work through all of that until I drove 100 km away from the city,

until I can barely concentrate on the road.



I've came a long way after you left

You stood up out of a sudden.

It wasn't fair at all, why did I even have to see that in behalf of your windows

I guess I've came to understand, maybe a little one thing or two about love

after the air time of the show came to pass,

commercials included.



You have then decided to progress at the speed of light since then

never to look back anymore


Should I have never remembered how you used to be

how you were to me

maybe not so much of what we shared

but the rather biased, unidirectional feelings I had for you


I might not have known it all, at all.


I'll greet you from afar, love

Kindly receive my warmest wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment