Sunday, August 14, 2011

Skip like Dorothy Not.

I wonder if the floor fathoms your idea of such embodiment.
Skipping like Dorothy hardly made sense to the context sipped within the wooden planks, plastered walls and dusted frames of promotional. If there's any that would subscribe to it, it might only be minimal.

It failed to be part of the mise en scene.
Brushing shoulders of the fact that you were trying to blend in for an easier outcome of a two way communication.

Fact is, I love it when you intrigued us with your imagination, conveyed by words. The light I used to see when you lead us to a certain expectation of various levels and dimension, it was where I had a sensation of having my spine synapsified. It was like a mental ripple that I was struggling to cope with, yet, never the search has halted.

I never skipped like Dorothy.

But I'd thank you for having us all transferred into a supposed frame of artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment