Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weaving......

Oh yes, I might have that ability, hidden and yet to be explored.
It would be nice, I thought,
to have a pick of your choice,
just that its not a video shop you entered,
they were - beautiful, lucid still images.

And I anticipated before I roam into the black space.



x x x



I was half awake when it rang.
Yes, it was unlikely, but it was conditioned on the night before.
Over and over I tried to cut off the patterns of repetition,
in the end, I bounced in shock,
as I thought the repetitions had accumulated an outstanding price to pay.




Nah.




In fact, it was a dream of resent that I was stuck in.
It was bitter, it was a struck.
A song of melancholy starts to sing in my head.




Oh hey,
wasn't it supposed to be tapirs to be weaved?
What was that all about.
What had I weaved myself into.

Fail ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment