Monday, May 9, 2011

Farewell.

Silent felt so awkward between us,
when normally, we could still vibrate by just being static,
like mannequins in the display frame.

I guess each of us had our own ways to express our very last moments,
and I was sitting inside of my cubicle, looking through the window frame,
tracking my sight forward.

Why do I see you, you and you being so frail,
why do I see shells without... sparkling souls
where am I standing now, I asked
And I got to talk to the mirror in the corner of the cubicle,
I told her, now then I know, how it feels.

And then I said,
I guess this is how they express our very last moments, together.
It was an exception.
It was how tristeza was the chain of cause and effect.
It was... the emotion of dread in the air.

When I left,
there was nothing to be brought along with.
then again, I guess, this is how it should feel when the train really stops,
when the end, collapse.

So much of the emotional ride, like a cyclone - the whole could be dragged,
much like human, are we-
such dramatic art of thy beauty.

"Auf Wiedersehen, a bientot"




No comments:

Post a Comment