Friday, January 22, 2010

Lean On Me

There was a turn back,
where I had to run away from work once,
to somewhere I do things I love,
meet the people I am interested with,
even it means to stand in front of them and experiment myself,
talking out loud with instructions and critics,
where I actually found out that we sometimes do have to act in our lives.

And then it went quite well,
I think I've brought them up to a level that I see puffy white clouds,
they heard what I wanted to share them with,
they and I worked on hard together,

pretty much like
they got me, like I got them.



Sad thing was that I never let them know of how good they were,
and how proud I am actually to walk this with them.
They were too good for what I had back then,
I was just not there to see it.

But I will always remember what it feels like,
to bring up the very school choir and teach them sing.. from how I was molded once.


If could not have been another,
I love you CPT girls :)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete