Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bladder Bad Day.

May: Holidays Part1.
I found out new places and began to be aware of rest stations (well...not really), until I actually found out that it's sort of a Need. :(


To simply say it, the last time I went up to the bus, I was alerted for a toilet trip, but I ignored it.


I assumed that I always have strong muscles to handle it, so I close my eyes and just sleep... even before the Bridge was in sight.


And it ended up that I was awaken by the pain, signaled that I couldn't hold it anymore..
I was waiting for the time for the rest station,
I want to just request for an earlier stop from the bus driver,
but I couldn't move much coz I couldn't afford a spill,
and it's so pain that everything starts to run in my mind...


....it feels like it IS going to burst anytime, literally!


The pain lasted for 1 hour.
After that, I told myself that I must google for 'burst bladder' online. (No, this was not made up.)

And I got my answers.
(You should get them too.)



So please raise your awareness my friends,
don't hold on your pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment